Solar Maintenance & Engineer support
We provide Nationwide engineer support, all engineers are employed directly to ensure service standards, are fully qualified and have extensive Solar PV experience. Our teams carry the necessary materials to fix most faults on first visit, minimising downtime, maximising generation and income.
We have strong relationships with major equipment manufacturers and will complete all equipment warranty replacements on your behalf.
Ecovision Asset Management offer a variety of maintenance programmes, choice is driven by our clients requirements and investment strategies. Our condition based, responsive and preventative maintenance programmes are designed to protect your investment and resolve problems before you lose revenue or incur replacement costs when warranties expire.
- Fault monitoring daily or every 30 minutes – when failures are identified they are flagged on our system and reacted to within agreed SLA response times
- Condition based maintenance – we will monitor performance, if there is a reduction compared to other systems near-by we will investigate and rectify the issue
- Preventative maintenance – we will undertake preventative maintenance to an agreed schedule, designed to optimise portfolio performance
In addition we are equipped to support other works associated with solar PV installations, these include:
- System removal and reinstallation for roofing works
- Coordination of insurance claims related to the PVinstallation
- Humane pest prevention
- Warehousing, stock management and procurement
Our dedicated Solar PV Operations Centre currently supports the management of 12,000 rooftop installations across the UK with an installed capacity of over 38MWp. Whether it’s a tenant calling to report a fault or a customer in need of advice on their contract, the Ecovision Operations and Maintenance customer service team can help:
- Handling all contact from homeowners, tenants, landlords and third parties
- Management of all service and maintenance visits together with all supporting documentation
- Technical advice
- Telephone based fault diagnostics
- Component warranty management
Legal & Administrative Services
Our experience in asset construction also extends to Legal services and administration, providing support and advice, on tasks related to company operation.
These include, but are not limited to;
- Legal compliance review of existing leases
- Counterparty administrative support during sale and purchase ofproperties where Solar PV is installed
- Processing deed of variations on existing leases
- Assisting with right to buy applications
- Acting as a point of contact during property exchange
- General advice and support on lease and PPA contracts